September 12, 2013
Invite your crew to battle alongside you!
It’s a privilege being in the presence of Lore’s greatest hero: YOU! But every adventurer needs a a good crew to sail with, a first mate for every fight... so why not invite your friends to try your favorite online adventure game AQWorlds this Friday the 13th?
In AQW, EVERYONE can join the Skull N Bones crew!
Dive straight into our Friday the 13th: Curse of the Vampires event alongside your best friends as pirates plunder Lore and show them where the tastiest treasure lies! When you Refer a Friend, you will get bonus Gold and Experience, a free Friend Gem, and 250 AdventureCoins for FREE when your friend becomes an upgraded Member!
Of course... you gotta help your friend defeat all those tough monsters in return!
How do I Refer a Friend?
- Click on the Manage AQW Account link.
- Login with your AQW game Username and Password.
- Select 'Referred Friends' from the menu on the left.
- To invite a friend, enter their email in the textbox labeled "Friend's Email" and then Submit! Or you can copy and paste your exclusive Referral Link on your blog, on your status, on Twitter… anything you want!
- You can also Refer your Friend from in-game! Speak to Twilly in Battleon to send your friends Referral emails directly from AQWorlds.
Friends don't let friends eat undead sushi!
What about those sweet rewards?
Friends give the best presents*! For every Friend you Refer, you will receive:
- Gold and Experience based on the amount of Gold and Experience that your friend earns each day—the more they play, the stronger AND richer YOU become!
- 1 Friend Gem for each Referred Friend once they reach Level 5—Friend Gems buy all sorts of awesome items from Twilly’s Referral Shop in Battleon.
- 250 Free AdventureCoins when your referred friend becomes a Member—Upgraded Members always have the most fun, and you can get 250 ACs just for recruiting AQWorlds’ newest Member!
Best Friends for Unlife!
*Unless your friends give you a “surprise” box of pickles… like what Faith and Ai No Miko gave me! Icccky =p
How do I keep track of my Referred Friends?
Keeping track of your Referred Friends is easy with the Account Manager. After logging in with your Username and Password, click the “Referred Friends” link on the left side of the screen. You will see a list of all the Friends you Referred and whether or not they have Upgraded to a Member!
November 08, 2012
Refer your Friends and get Sweet Stuff!
Your friends always have your back in real life. Now they can protect your back… and front!... while slaying fire-breathing dragons, defeating Undead minions, and taking down the 13 Lords of Chaos! Starting this Friday--that's tomorrow!!--invite your friends through our Refer a Friend system and earn epic rewards as you and your buddies become the greatest heroes in all of AdventureQuest Worlds!
Epic Referral Rewards
Friends give the best presents. For every Friend you Refer, you get Gold and Experience based on the amount your friend earns each day. You also receive 1 Friend Gem for each Referred Friend once they reach Level 5. And here’s the best part: when your friend becomes an Upgraded Member, you get 250 AdventureCoins!
Friend Gems are awarded to you for every Friend that you Refer once they reach Level 5. Friend Gems can buy all sorts of awesome items from the Referral Shop in game. Twilly the red Moglin in Battleon will open that shop Friday. The more Friends you Refer and help level up, the more Friend Gems you get, so start Referring your Friends today and show off your amazing items! Friendship rules!
Start Referring your Friends!
Click on the Manage AQW Account link.
Login with your AQW game Username and Password.
Select 'Referred Friends' from the menu on the left.
To invite a friend, enter their email in the textbox labeled "Friend's Email" and then Submit! Or you can copy and paste your referral link on your blog, on your Facebook status, Twitter, bathroom stall door... anything you want!
- You can also (hopefully) Refer your Friend from in-game! If everything goes according to plan tomorrow, Twilly *should* be able to send your friends emails directly from Battleon. Keep those fingers crossed--and get your friends' email addresses ready!
Keep Track of your Referrals
Whoa. You have a lot of Friends. But it’s easy to keep track of them all!
You can keep track of each Friend you Refer in the Account Manager. After logging in with your Username and Password, click the “Referred Friends” link on the left side of the screen. You will see a list of all the Friends you Referred and whether or not they have Upgraded to a Member!