August 03, 2015
The Tech Demo is OVER!
The Tech Demo was a success! We called it a Tech Demo to (unsuccessfully) avoid confusion with the previous incarnation of AdventureQuest 3D. We are changing our status now because the game's base features including Combat, Quests, Monsters, Item Drops, Maps, and the most important feature, the new Account System, have been completed.
Thank you again to all of you who participated in the testing! We are rewarding tech demo testers with a special AdventureQuest Worlds “AQ3D Tech Demo” Badge and the soon to be ultra rare “Tech Demo Star Sword!"
July 29, 2015
Adventurequest 3D: Legend of LORE's Tech Demo is about to end!
The Tech Demo phase at www.AQ3D.com for AdventureQuest 3D: Legend of Lore is about to end! Last chance to participate before we award the testers and do the database reset to start the ALPHA TESTS!
Tech Demo Testers!
Here is what you are getting....
- AQWorlds Badge (Proof!)
- AQWorlds Rare Tech Demo Weapon (Awesome!)
- After the 3D database reset... the new AQ3D Account System will go live!
- You will then make a shiny new AQ3D account
Then, later, during Alpha Testing... the Alpha Knight armor will be released!
Previous AdventureQuest 3D Testers!
- You will be able to login and play this new version of AQ3D
- Sorry it took so long!
- The "Link your AE account" feature may take a few extra days to get working... but it will not take too long!
- As originally promised, you will get Alpha Knight armor too!
- Everyone will be allowed to Pre-Register for AdventureQuest 3D once the new account system goes live.
- Yes, if you Pre-Register there is a chance you will be invited for special tests with the above players (i.e. Stress Tests)
Your shiny new AQ3D account will be cross-platform ready... which means you can use that same account to login and play your same characters on Apple iOS devices, Android Devices once they go live with the Beta launch (Estimated time of BETA release is October)