March 05, 2015
Artix Card Purchase Update
System Glitch Causes Delay, Fix in Progress
If you purchased an Artix Upgrade card recently, you may have seen a delay in your points being awarded. If so, this information is for you:
- The 3rd party system that awards your Points has been down, so points could not be redeemed. A fix is in progress.
- Until that is done, we are manually awarding Points to get them to you as fast as possible.
- To get your points, please contact the Artix Help Team with the following information:
- Your Artix Account name
- Upgrade Card Serial Number
- The name of the store where you purchased the card
Make sure the card information is correct and included in the email itself so the Help Team can get your points to you as fast as possible.
If you did not scratch the card to see the PIN yet, please go back to the store you purchased the card from with your receipt and get a refund instead.
Message from Nythera, Head of Player Support:
I personally apologize to any players who were confused or inconvenienced regarding this issue. In the future, I recommend using an online payment like credit or debit cards, or a PayPal account. If you cannot use those, you can purchase cards from stores like Subway and CVS to se via OpenBucks, or you can redeem a store gift card with leftover money via PayGarden. These methods are fully functional and reliable.
Here are the AQWorlds help pages about OpenBucks and PayGarden for more information: http://www.aq.com/help/aw-payments-openbucks.asp and http://www.aq.com/help/aw-payments-paygarden.asp.
Thank you so much for playing and supporting AQWorlds! If you all have any questions about your account, a payment, or a technical issue you are having, you can always email the Artix HelpTeam via the Help Pages at www.AQ.com/help.
Head of Player Support