April 11, 2015
Clear your Browser Cache
Make sure you are playing the right version of AQW!
Last week, we updated our SSL certificate (which shows that our website is secure and free from dangerous malware). To make sure you (and your friends) are using the most current version of all Artix Entertainment's websites, update your browser cache. That also ensures you have the latest version of the game client.
Not sure how to update your cache? Click here for more information!
- Click on the three dashes in the top right corner.
- Click on settings in the menu.
- Click on History in the menu on the left.
- Click on Clear browsing data...
- Select Empty the cache from the list.
- Click on Clear browsing data on the bottom. Your browser cache is now empty.
- Force Refresh Chrome
Usally a "force refresh" is enough. You can achieve this by pressing the following key combination: Shift + Ctrl + F5
Internet Explorer 11:
- Click on the gear wheel in the top right corner.
- Click on Safety in the menu.
- Click on Delete browsing history in the submenu
- Select Temporary Internet files and website files from the list
- Click on Delete
- On the bottom of the page the browser notifies you when the browsercache is cleared
- Force Refresh Internet Explorer 11
Usually a "force refresh" is enough. You can achieve this by pressing the following key combination:Shift + Ctrl + F5
- Click on the orange Firefox button in the top left corner.
- Move the mouse to Options and click on Options in the submenu.
- Click on Advanced
- Click on the Network tab.
- Click on Clear Now in the Cached Web Content section.
AQ.com is a safe, secure website.
Another good thing to check is your computer's date and time. Make sure they are up to date! We have had reports of players who use Trend Micro Antivirus and Norton Antivirus' Security Search toolbar getting false warnings that our site is unsafe. Clearing your cache and making sure your computer's date and time are accurate will help prevent this.
If you are having any other issues using our site or upgrading your account, please report it to the Bug Tracker so we can get the problem resolved!