October 01, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- September Seasonal Shop items are now tagged Seasonal instead of Rare.
- Akiba and Yokai River maps have now stopped celebrating the Star Festival.
- “Interruption” cutscene in /manor had a few minor fixes: weapon not loading and some CC issues.
- Golden Commander’s Back Cutlass (sword) renamed to Golden Commander’s Cutlass.
- Meta Sneevil moved back out ya bidness.
- Dragonkoiz exit arrow is now in shiny silver instead of glorious gold.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Ghostly Naval Commander chin sticking out below other helms. See Non-Standard Set Items please. Skeletal things do this as a way to cover the actual head.
- Mace of the Blessed Inquisitor not having glowy bits is intentional. It’s the Blessed Inquisitor’s power which makes the glow. The Hero does not have that power.
- Not all items in a release are going to be AC tagged. This is not a bug when they are not.
Hey Folks! Once again, we are still getting a royal ton of reports which are all solvable by clearing your cache. There has even been a reminder put on the Bug Tracker report page to clear your cache. We're really serious when we say we can't fix this for you. This is something only you can do.
So please, CLEAR YOUR CACHE before reporting a bug.