August 27, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Sir Icy Naval Tophat has returned to Barnaby’s shop.
- Shadow of the Past has been spoken to, and he will play somewhat nicer with the Memories of the Past quest now.
- Frogerion Pet is no longer so clingy, and has smoother hoppy.
- Twilly is no longer hoarding all the keys for himself. I told you he would see reason!
- Fire Dragon Scales, Fire Dragon Hearts, Pyritium Shards, Perfect Pyritium farming quests from Galanoth at /firewar have returned.
- Evolved Paragon Cape skulls now have blue eyes.
- Loyalty of the Dunes male shoulder is now CC.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Horns of the Blood Sworn are placed where the artist wanted them to be.
- Dual 6th Betrayal Blade is the size Miltonius sent it as.
Another little thing!
In the Story tab of the map, the Shadowfall rising entry showing like this:
This is because this part of the story actually begins with the quest “Hounds and Infernals and Imps, Oh My!” and ends with “YOU again!”. The tab display is broken up because of map changes during the story. Once you do finish these quests, the display will fix itself. Unfortunately, because of this, there really isn’t anything we can do to fix it while you are still in the process of doing the story.
The AQW Wiki has some very helpful pages for assisting with the storylines.