July 24, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Necrotic Caster's Skull Pet has decided what type of pet it is.
- Shadow Assassin's Puppeteer cape exp bonus fixed.
- Baby Shadow (dragon pet) renamed to Tiny Shadow Dragon. A Shadow Dragon already existed so it couldn’t just be that.
- From the Stargazer Shop: Stargazer’s C-2000 single and dual versions added. StarGazer's Dual Blades were misnamed.
- Thunderfang map lets you back into /nothing once again.
- Dwarfhold remake fixes:
- Forge Metal shop now opens right shop.
- No longer locked out of Upper Dwarfhold if you lose your key.
- Arrow pointing to the new room in Dwarfhold added.
- Mick Guyver will let you get more Thermite if you lose yours.
- Dark Void Monk and Void Monk of Nulgath have finally realized they are completely different items.
- Bladed Daggers of Souls hilt colour fixed.
- Lionfang Pet no longer all up in ya bidness.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Cunning Fox Tail stays on when standing still and running, which are the only ones we can really fix for, so stays as is.
- Runed Shadow Wings rune is where they have to go due to character model limitations.
- Solar Protector Wings is a perspective thing. This is they way the artist intended them.
- Deadly Assassin's Locks and Horned Assassin's Locks are different. One is CC, one is not.
Tags: Patch Notes, Cemaros,
Character LookupSearch Character Page
Artix Web Games