May 28, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Maul map now has static spawn monsters.
- Thunderfang map no longer causing players to go invisible plus some other small tweaks.
- Replay cutscenes in AQ Lesson are really working now. HONEST!
- Enchanted Void Overlord female red chest outline fixed. This one had hidden symbols in it so apologies for it breaking again after the last fix!
- Baby FlameTongue eyes now stay the same through the blinking animation.
- Zorbak’s Baby Dragon pet has been convinced to be a little less friendly.
- Renegade ShadowSlayer female morph helms. We brought in a better makeup artist for the eyeshadow and jaw contouring.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Dark DragonGuard set. As the name states, it’s Dark. This is exactly how it was intended to be. See also Bug, Opinion or Engine Limitation.