May 21, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Shattersword Defiler Kamas have stopped dropping.
- Mesmer Pet name now showing on character pages properly.
- Frozen Hatred Daggers can now be purchased from the shop.
- Chaos War map tweaked for smoother personal progress.
- Warlic has been convinced that you really do need the quest item for “Speak To The Blue Mage” quest.
- "Run or Fight!" cutscene in orecavern no longer skipping ahead on it’s own.
- Mozzy Mogbourne’s Talk button no longer skipping frames.
- Edge of the Fyreborn has had evil pixels removed.
- Emerald Acolyte (female) has also had evil pixels removed.
- Extra gold arrow in map Ultradrakath removed.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Crag & Bamboozle pet’s ! quest bubble disappearing. This pet is old with some wonky code. Click him again and the ! quest bubble will return