May 14, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Facebook login button fixed.
- Replay cutscene button on Iadoa in /aqlesson fixed.
- Cutscene at /ravinetemple no longer dumping you in a blank room.
- Portal in /twilight now sends you to the /nexus again.
- Typos. Always typos! MORE TYPOS!
- Helms from Void Dragonlord bonus package fixed.
- Female Void Dragonlord fixed.
- Slayer Recruit's and Noble Recuit’s helm fixes to put chin piece in place.
- Human looking Aria in the Pet Store in Battleontown has regained her mouth and stopped giving people the evil eye. (Which version you see depends on where you are in the story)
- Gravelyn in /gravestrike and /shadowstrike has been convinced to stop flirting.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Moonstone Cultist armour is non-standard. It has a skull head. The neckline is shaped for that head, not for when you equip a morph helm.
- OverSoul Paladin is also a non-standard armour.
- Enchanted Void Aura Cape, Enchanted Void Cape, Enchanted Void Dragon Cape - we cannot make the green fur CC as there is simply no available options to set the CC to. Anything it could be set to would make the same colour as something else and that is not how it was intended to be.
This is exactly the way Milton sent the file, so it will have to remain as is. See this Design Notes post for more information about this issue.