March 19, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: March 19, 2018
- Magical Marshmallow Cheep & Basketful of Dyed Eggs will drop now.
- Dark Void Monk no longer has an identity crisis when it gets near a Void Monk of Nulgath.
- Mystic Pencil of Endless Scribbles now has a Dual Wield Drop Off entry.
- Dark Harbinger Blade & Dual Dark Harbinger Blades - since the code has been uncooperative on these since release, they have now been changed to click-to-transform. Click the HILT to change now.
- Dark Box quest updated to reflect move from Twilly to Valencia.
- Clover Fields minigame now announcing clearly that it is Legend Only.
- SDKA method of getting Legion Doomknight has returned.
- Various typos.
- Darkblood Priest-Mage
- Golden Fury
- Obsidian Blade of Nulgath
- Chaonslaught Blade
- Sword of Broken Dreams
- Doom Souleater Warrior (see the Extras for this week too)
- Ebil Ninja & Rose Ebil Ninja
- Void Ripper (armour and helm)
- ShadowFlame Champion
Extras! - Non Standard Armour Set Items
Since there were some returning and some new ones recently, let’s talk about sets of items that go on Non Standard Armours.
We’ve already gone over Non Standard Armors but they aren’t always super obvious to spot. A slight alteration of the head shape or size, a reposition on the arm, making the knees bend the other way, being a skeleton … these are all examples of non standard.
When these pieces are made, the accessories that come with them are designed to fit on them, and probably won’t fit on the standard template. This is why you get things like Face of Conquest helm, which doesn’t cover the whole face on a standard armour. This isn’t something that can be fixed because it isn’t broken. Not all items are designed to be worn with everything. And if we resize it or change the shape of it or reposition it, then it no longer fits with the set it was meant to go with.
So in short, if it fits with the set the artist sent in, it isn’t a bug. It’s an easter egg!