December 11, 2017
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: December 11, 2017
- Character Page badges are back in their proper places.
- Cryostorm seasonal quests, shop, and drops put back in.
- Eternal Chronomancer face parts stay on face now.
- Plasma Pyro (male) shoulder and upper arm no longer thinks it needs to use a different colour scheme.
- Digitalrecruit map no longer trying to hold you hostage.
- Hidden Bunker House has been told to stop hiding the name of the owner.
- Level 1, 2, 3 shops in /swordhaven will now reopen without having to open a new shop first.
- Competitive AQWorlds Cup Mace is now the same size as other Maces
- Khopesh of Dreams badge now has art instead of default dragon.
- Various Typos.
Chronix has gone to Friday the 15th to check on his replacement, and make sure he has all the information needed. The new Chronix will be arriving this week, with access to 2017 and 2018 items.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
Eternal Chronomancer is the only one with changes to report this week:
- ‘Speed of Time’ 20% Hit chance passive increased to 25%
- ‘Time Strike’ damage 120% attack power changed to 100% weapon damage
- ‘Temporal Heal’ heal duration 20 seconds lowered 10 seconds
- ‘Temporal Heal’ amount have been buffed
- ‘Infinite Damage’ now gives a crit damage buff
- ‘Taking Eternity’ now consumes ‘Enter Infinity’ and ‘The 4th Dimension’ buff
- Skill descriptions have been updated within the class
- New animations have been made for the class
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.