November 13, 2017
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: November 13, 2017
- Blood Sorcerer no longer flashing his undies on run.
- Steam Engine Daggers grip adjusted.
- Single and Dual Grimlord Blade of Nulgath now have same damage range.
- Valtrith Top Hat’s ear is now CC.
- Bright Paladin Spires no longer tilts.
- Forge Token misc item can no longer be equipped.
- Cursed collector armor’s eyes are fixed.
- Turdraken Down Cloak will no longer have a yearly tag from now on.
- Swordhaven Castle house - the dragon statue has been convinced to stop flying away.
- Brightfall Fortress house’s hair customizer now works.
- Various map fixes and changes to make things smoother and easier to understand.
- Various typos fixed.
Tags: Cemaros, Patch Notes,
Character LookupSearch Character Page
Artix Web Games