June 03, 2022
Nulgath the ArchFiend Ultra Boss
New Weekly Challenge Boss, Empowered Rewards, and more!
WARNING: this weekend's ULTRA Boss is not for the faint-hearted or untrained. Log in and take on one of the toughest Ultra bosses released to date: Nulgath the ArchFiend! /join ultranulgath to begin your battle for dark rewards + ultimate bragging rights!
If you've faced this fan-favorite, fiendish underworld boss in /tercessuinotlim before, then you'll be familiar with your opponent... if not his new attacks and skills. And if you want his rewards, get ready -- you're going to have to FIGHT like never before.
Level 80 Heroes: defeat Nulgath to earn 5 Nulgath Insignia per week, then use them to create the long-awaited Sin of Revontheus weapon (creation cost: 5 Nulgath Insignia)!
Level 95 Heroes: you can use more Nulgath Insignias to upgrade your Sin of Revontheus weapon to deal 51% more damage to ALL monsters!
Upgrade Iconic Nation Armors + Gear
Similar to the Ultra Dage boss, defeating Nulgath the Archfiend will also let you upgrade some of your classic, fan-favorite Nation armors and weapons into end-game boosted versions. We've added a mix of some of the most iconic rare and non-rare items, so that both old AND new players can show off their favorites!
- Empowered armor quest requirements: level 80, base item, Insignias, various Nulgath related resources
- Empowered weapon quest requirements: level 95, base item, Insignias, various Nulgath related resources
Quest to create boosted versions of your:
- Overfiend Blade of Nulgath
- Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath
- Shadow Spear of Nulgath
- Bloodletters of Nulgath
- Taro's Prismatic Manslayers
- Legacy of Nulgath
- Worshipper of Nulgath
- Evolved Void, Fiend, Hex, Blood, and Shadow of Nulgath
Several of the quests will require multiple items to begin:
Empowered Prismatic Manslayers
Requires: Taro's Prismatic Manslayer and Taro's Dual Prismatic Manslayer
Quest reward: Choose between either the single or dual version
Empowered Evolved Void Armors 1
Requires: Evolved Fiend of Nulgath and Evolved Void of Nulgath
Quest reward: Choose between either the Void or Fiend armor
Empowered Evolved Void Armors 2
Requires: Evolved Hex of Nulgath, Evolved Blood of Nulgath, and Evolved Shadow of Nulgath
Quest reward: Choose between either the Hex, Blood, or Shadow armor
Nulgath the Archfiend Battle Tips
Want a helping hand before you head into battle against Nulgath the ArchFiend? Read on!
- Nulgath likes his contracts, try not to sign too many of them at once!
- The Overfiend Blade will grow tired of waiting if left standing for too long.
- The Overfiend Blade is a part of Nulgath, what would happen if he was to take its power back?
New Oversoul Themed Sets
Talk to Dilligas in /evilwarnul to create the tiered Ancient Shogun sets, Blood Archer set, and the Storm Knight armor and helmet!
- The Ancient Shogun armor gives 40% more damage to humans when equipped
- The Ancient Shogun weapons give 50% more damage to humans when equipped
- The Blood Archer armor gives 40% more damage to dragons when equipped
- The Blood Archer weapons give 50% more damage to dragons when equipped
- The Storm Knight armor gives 40% more damage to elementals when equipped
Pyromancer and Cryomancer Quest Rebalancing
The daily quests for Pyromancer and Cryomancer have been adjusted in order to drastically reduce the amount of time required to obtain them.
- The "Shurpu Blaze Token" quest now rewards 12 Shurpu Blaze Token
- The "MEMBER: Shurpu Blaze Token" quest now rewards 18 Shurpu Blaze Token
- The "Glacera Ice Token" quest now rewards 12 Glacera Ice Token and requires level 50 in order to complete the quest
- The "LEGEND: Glacera Ice Token" quest now rewards 18 Glacera Ice Token and requires level 50 in order to complete the quest
Dual Exalted Apotheosis
Dual Exalted Apotheosis is now available from the Exaltia Merge shop in /timeinn. The requirements for the weapon are as follows:
- Exalted Apothesosis
- Ezrajal Insignia x14
- Warden Insignia x14
- Engineer Insignia x14
Northlands Polish Update
In our ongoing effort to polish and improve AdventureQuest Worlds each week, Reens has been going back to older zones to update older areas as needed. This week, she tackled the Northlands.
- /blindingsnow reorganized
- Fixed the teleporter (no more random map!)
- Added more tracking to the Northlands, King Coal, and Swallowed maps to help the bug crew if they get reports from players about quest progress not saving*
* If you already finished this story/area, your progress won't be affected.
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Our month of Madness continues! Check out the April release calendar to see what's happening and when things leave so you don't miss a moment, a battle, or a limited time reward.
- Friday, June 10: Featured Gear Shop - Moonlit Couture + Cursed Healer
- Sunday, June 12: Rare daily login gifts from May 16 - 31
- Friday, June 17: Featured Gear Shop - Cycloptic Horrorshow + Fancy Gothic Suit sets
- Friday, June 24: Featured Gear Shop - Nightmares of Malice set
- Thursday, June 30: Rare daily login gifts from June 4 - 12
Daily Gift Schedule
2022 has been a CRAZY year so far... but Summer is almost here! We've got something new for you every day of the week. Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark this page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts! And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, has stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.