October 28, 2022
Tricks, Treats, and TERROR!
This Year's New Mogloween Event is Here
There's nothing more fun for the little ones of Battleon that running from /house to /house, begging for candy (and battling the monsters that try to take it from them). But year... something's just a bit off. Every building in Battleon with a strange sigil that -- according to Warlic -- will MELT BATTLEON'S RESIDENTS INTO SOUP BY SUNRISE?!?! What the -- O_O!!! Log in now and go trick-or-treating from house to house in Battleon and at your fellow hero's houses as a cover to evacuate the townspeople before it's too late.
This weekend, log in and /join tricktown to begin the adventure!
- Help Warlic and Serenity
- Battle Playful Ghosts, Decaying Spirits, and Rotting Jack-o-Lanterns
- When it's time to Trick or Treat, talk to Serenity in /tricktown
New for 2022: Trick or Treating at Player Houses!
After you've completed the first part of this weekend's story, talk to Serenity. She'll send you on your way to trick or treat at your fellow players' houses to finish the holiday event.
Trick or Treat notes
- Serenity will only send you to the houses of players who are online at the same time as you
- You cannot choose which house she sends you to
- Once you get to the house, you'll find a monster you can fight for reward drops + can complete her quests
Spooky Reward Gear
We've got more treats than the Cauldron Sisters in a candy shop this weekend! Read on to see what's just arrived you don't miss out.
Tricktown Candy Merge Shop
Battle the Trick or Treater to collect candy, then spend it in the Merge Shop!
- Diabolical Noble armor
- 4 Diabolical Noble helms
- 2 Diabolical Noble capes
- 2 Devoured Sinner's weapons
- 3 Diabolical Sinner's weapons
- DoomFire Club Shirt
- Twilleven Pet
- Rebel Twilleven Pet
- Eventide Sorcerer armor
- 6 Eventide Sorcerer helms
- 2 Eventide Sorcerer capes
- Eventide Sorcerer's Grimoire pet
- Eventide Sorcerer's Broom staff (single + dual-wield)
- Eventide Sorcerer's Rune (single + dual-wield)
/Tricktown Monster item drops:
- Skull Lineup floor item
- Pumpkin Terrarium + Large Pumpkin Terrarium
- Pumpkin Fountain + Ghostly Pumpkin Fountain
- Toxic Vat + Slimy Toxic Vat
- Harvest Tea Party
- Ghost Decorations
- Melty Candle, Candle + Books, and black variants
Trick or Treater Monster item drops:
- Malevolent Scarecrow armor, helm, cape, sword, daggers
- Doomfire Armor
- Doomfire Club Banner
- Stranger Lights
- Ghostly Moglin Suit + Helm
- Mallow Longsword (single + dual wield)
- Mallow Puff (single + dual wield)
- Mallow Hammer
- Smashed Pumpkin + Skull Cage floor items
- Red, Purple, Black, and Green Slime Drip wall items
- Neon Trick or Treat sign
- Mogloween Cottage house
- Tricktown house
Death of Games Boss in the /deathofgames map:
- Red Dragon armor, helm, cape, sword (0 AC set)
- Dread Dragon armor, helm, cape, sword (0 AC member set)
- Red Dragon Defender armor, helm, cape sword, pet, and battlepet
(armor set and regular pet are 0 AC, battlepet is member-only)
ScriptKeeper Boss in /masquerade map:
- Lady Sora's Gown (female art only)
- 2 helms
2022 Founder Pet: Platinum Baby Dragon of AWE
Tonight: the original AQWorlds Founders will unlock their exclusive 14th Birthday pets: the Platinum Baby Dragon of Awe... inspired by the Blade of Awe from the original AdventureQuest. There are two pets, one with the regular armor + one with golden Awe armor.
Any player who unlocked the Blade of Awe Merge Shop can create a non-platinum version of the pet if you have the required items: Baby Red Dragon pet + Guardian Patent.
Class Changes + PVP Fix
This weekend, we're releasing some changes to the Archmage questline to address the concerns you've shared with us. Overall time to do the quests remains relatively similar, but now offers more shortcuts for more prepared players, and alternative routes to avoid some of the low drop rate items.
Some of the quest items now come from either more or completely different locations, so be sure to read the changes carefully! As a bonus, all the drop rates will be disclosed.
PVP Fix: Scoring for 1v1 PVP was fixed this week. (It was awarding 10 points per kill instead of 1,000)
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Don't miss out on your favorite limited time events, stories, and gear!
November 2: Last chance to upgrade and unlock 14th Upholder
Update: Because we have so many heroes in the Philippines impacted by Tropical Storm Nalgae during the beginning of the holiday event lineup, all seasonal events, rare items, and daily gifts released in October will remain available until November 25th.
- rare October daily login gifts
- Featured Gear Shop sets: Vampiric Noble + Magical Superstar
- AQWorlds Birthday map
- Mogloween events
- 20th anniversary collection chest
- Featured Gear Shop: Sweet Treat Healer
November 30: Daily login gifts released between November 1 - 14
December 1: November + October seasonal sets
- Black Friday Collection leaves
- Harvest Fest leaves
Daily Gift Schedule
Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark the Daily Gift page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts! And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.
Download the Launcher at artix.com/launcher, then log in and get back to battling right from your computer. No Flash Player or web browser needed.