August 19, 2022
This Weekend: Shadows & Treasure
Dark and Deadly New Armor Sets
Whether you want to tap into your inner darkness or terrify your opponents into submission... we've got new gear for you this weekend!
- Featured Gear Shop: Corrupted Mana Guardian set + new anime parody weapons
- Twilly's Treasure Chest Quest: color-customizable Master Terror Guard set
- Wheel of Doom Merge Shop: Apocryphal Destroyer weapons
Featured Gear Shop: Corrupted Mana Guardian
The Mana Core contains the most pure magic available. But with Malgor's corruption... no one can predict what will happen now. Mages around the world wait, fearful, for the outcome of even the most basic spells.
The set includes:
- 1 armor
- 3 Helms
- 1 Cape
- 1 Polearm
- 1 Mace
- 1 Dagger
- 1 Pet
This armor set will be permanently available and can also be found in the ShadowFlame Finale AC shop. Plus, find all-new August Anime parody weapons added to your Featured Gear Shop!
Rare color-customizable weapons
- Enchanted Blade Of Ignis
- Enchanted Knight Slasher
- Enchanted Knight Slashers
- Enchanted Kaharaka’s Lightning Fang
- Enchanted Kaharaka’s Lightning Fangs
- Kaharaka’s and Knight Slasher Daggers
- Vamished Blood Blades of Wrath
Permanent Weapons in the /Akiba Cosplay shop
- Blade Of Ignis
- Kaharaka’s Lightning Fang
- Kaharaka’s Lightning Fangs
- Knight Slasher
- Knight Slashers
- Varnished Blood Blade
- Vamished Blood Blades
- Vamished BloodWrath Blade
- Vamished BloodWrath Blades
Twilly's Treasure Chest: Master Terror Guard set
This relic gives off a very otherworldly aura. Warlic says it comes from another timeline... one very similar - but significantly different - than ours. (This item is fully color customizable.)
Open a Treasure Chest for a chance to get 1 of...
- 55+ armors
- 60+ weapons
- 70+ helms
- 10+ capes
- or 3 house items (including the Altar of Caladbolg)
- Plus 5 new items in the Faerie Guardian set
The color customizable Master Terror Guard set includes:
- 1 armor
- 1 helm
- 1 cape
- Polearm (single + dual wield)
Wheel of Doom Merge Shop: Apocryphal Destroyer Weapons
Dark forces are hungry to feed on any hero unfortunate to wield these weapons. Will you risk great power and great rewards... if the cost is your life itself?!
Find the following set items in the Wheel of Doom merge shop:
- 1 sword
- 1 staff
- 1 polearm
- 1 gun
- 1 dagger
Get your Free Wheel of Doom Spins
Everyone loves to get prizes... and that's why everyone in AdventureQuest Worlds will get at least one free spin on the Wheel of Doom per week.
- Members get one free spin a day while their upgrade is active
- All players get one free spin a week.
Spin the Wheel, Collect Treasures, Choose Your Prize
Each time you spin the Wheel of Doom, you'll get a Treasure Potion to spend in the Doom Merge Shop. Save up 1,000 and you'll be able to buy a Wicked Item of Donated Awesomeness. Each WIoDA lets you choose a rare or valuable item* straight from your account manager.
How to Claim your Prize
Make sure you have a confirmed email address attached to your game account, and then follow these steps:
- Decide on the item you want
- Log into your Account Manager
- Click on the "Awesome Prizes" link on the sidebar
- You'll see a list of the IoDA tokens you have available
- Choose from a list of ALL the eligible item rewards
- You'll be taken to a verification page to confirm your choice
Redeem IoDA tokens to get even MORE bonuses
For each of the first six eligible IoDA tokens you receive , you'll get a FREE Bonus IoDA. The eligible tokens are the Ultimate, Epic, Platinum, Wicked and Golden tokens. After that, you'll get a free Bonus IoDA for every 3 eligible IoDA you redeem, with no maximum stack. So if you have that dream set of gear you want to create... now you'll be able to.
After you redeem your...
- 1st IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 2nd IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 3rd IoDA, you'll unlock 1free bonus IoDA
- 4th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 5th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 6th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
Then, for every 3 IoDA you redeem, you'll unlock another free bonus IoDA.
After you redeem your...
- 7th, 8th, and 9th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
- 10th, 11th, and 12th IoDA, you'll unlock 1 free bonus IoDA
And so on. The 3:1 bonus IoDA ratio starts after you get your first 6 free BIoDA, regardless of when you received them. (Example: if you've redeemed a total of 21 IoDA tokens, you'll unlock 11 BIoDA total. The first 6 BIoDA at a 1:1 ratio, and then 5 more at the 3:1 ratio.)
* Exceptions include staff personal items, custom weapon contest prizes, HeroMart items, etc
Treasure Chests Details
There is a small chance to get a mysterious Treasure Chest as a reward drop when you battle ANY monster in-game. Have you found one yet?
Treasure chests are a fun - but completely optional - way to get exclusive items in AdventureQuest Worlds. The chests have a less than 1% chance of dropping from ANY monster in the entire game. Each one contains one of over 215 epic items that you can't get anywhere else (and the number will keep growing)!
- All of the items are 0 AC so you can store them for free
- All of the items are non-member so you can use them forever
There's just one problem. You can't open the Treasure Chests without a Magic Key. The good news is that Twilly (the little red Moglin in Battleon) has a few extras and will happily sell you one for 200 ACs and open your chest for you.
Monthly Membership Perk Arrives Thursday, September 1st
Members, log in and talk to Twilly this Sunday to claim your two FREE treasure chest keys! Collect treasure chests as you battle through Lore, then use the keys to open them for new free items.
Want to get in on this?
Upgrade your AdventureQuest Worlds character with any membership package to unlock two free Treasure Chest Keys for each month the membership is active.
* We will begin updating the treasure chest rewards again on a regular basis, so if you've already collected all the gear... get ready to unlock more in the near future!