June 17, 2022
Class Changelog: 6/17/22
Ultra Elemental Warrior / Legendary Elemental Warrior
A revamp to how the class functions and handles auras, to bring it closer to the original gameplay and remove most of the RNG in play.
- Elemental Warrior now places as a powerful but complex late-game solo and DPS class, with both high defensive and offensive potential, but in differing scenarios.
- All of the descriptions, icons, and several of the animations have been updated.
Why was an update needed?
Being an old fan-favorite class, we wanted it to be usable and fun for everyone to experience. The existing class was too weak for that, and could use a mechanics revamp.
Final Weekend for the Current Method
Due to the class’s new and significant increase in power, we are changing how the class will be obtained. We plan to make it both more expensive (in gold) and require more reputation ranks to purchase.
- Starting Tuesday, June 21st, the class will be more difficult to unlock by farming (it will still require the existing Elemental Orb capes, but they will be more expensive).
- The AC shortcut will not be changed.
- Anyone who currently has the class will keep it
Autoattack -> Elemental Axe
- Damage reduced (100% -> 80%)
- Range increased (Melee -> Medium)
Elemental Fusion -> Elemental Invocation
- Damage reduced (150% -> 120%)
- Mana cost decreased (11 -> 6)
- Range Increased (Melee -> Medium)
- No longer applies Blazing, Earthen Blessing, Shocked, Critical Mass, Molten Armor, or Grounded.
- Now applies Elemental Power to the caster, lasting 5 seconds and reducing damage taken and mana cost by 15%.
- Now applies Mana Rift to the enemy, lasting 10 seconds and reducing Dodge and Crit Chance by 15%
- Cooldown decreased (6 -> 4)
- Mana cost decreased (18 -> 10)
- Range increased (Melee -> Long)
- Fire Magic now requires Elemental Power to apply and consumes it
- If Earth Magic is present, now consumes it and applies Incandescent to the caster for 20 seconds, increasing Endurance by 100% and Healing Intake by 200%
- If Energy Magic is present, now consumes it and applies Critical Mass to the caster for 10 seconds, increasing Critical Chance by 25% and Critical Damage by 125%
- Now heals for 50% Magic damage, or double that if Elemental Power is present
- Cannot crit
- Cooldown decreased (23 -> 4)
- Mana cost decreased (22 -> 12)
- Earth Magic now requires Elemental Power to apply and consumes it
- If Fire Magic is present, now consumes it and applies Molten Armor to the caster for 20 seconds, increasing Defense by 60%
- If Energy Magic is present, Earthen Blessing to the caster for 20 seconds, healing for 200% Hybrid damage total
Chain Lightning -> Voltaic Overload
- Now does 1200% of your current Mana for damage, but only hits one target.
- Cooldown decreased (12 -> 6)
- Mana cost decreased (33 -> 12)
- Range decreased (Infinite -> Long)
- Energy Magic now requires Elemental Power to apply and consumes it
- If Fire Magic is present, now consumes it and applies Superconductor to the caster, increasing Damage by 50% for 10 seconds
- If Earth Magic is present, now consumes it and applies Grounded to the caster for 10 seconds, increasing haste by 20%
Command of Darkness
- Added 75% increase to Endurance.
Command of Light
- Added 12% increase to Haste.
- Old effect removed (it was nonfunctional)
- New effect: Starting from rank 1, when invoking Elemental Power, you have a 5% chance of creating the rare but powerful Ice Magic. Fusing this magic with different elements can lead to very brief but powerful effects.
The fusion of Ice and Fire makes you Supercritical, increasing your Strength and Intelligence by 200% and Luck by 20% for 5 seconds.
The fusion of Ice and Earth creates Hailstone, healing you greatly.
The fusion of Ice and Energy creates Hoarfrost, reducing your Mana Cost by 200% for 5 seconds- causing you to generate mana instead!
Elemental Power -> Fire Magic -> Earth Magic = Molten Armor (-60% All In) (20s)
Elemental Power -> Fire Magic -> Energy Magic = Superconductor (+50% All Out) (10s)
Elemental Power -> Earth Magic -> Fire Magic = Incandescent (+100% END, +200% Heal Intake) (20s)
Elemental Power -> Earth Magic -> Energy Magic = Grounded (+20% Haste) (10s)
Elemental Power -> Energy Magic -> Fire Magic = Critical Mass (+25% Crit Chance, +125% Crit Damage) (10s)
Elemental Power -> Energy Magic -> Earth Magic = Earthen Blessing (HoT) (20s)
Ice Magic -> Fire Magic = Supercritical (+200% Strength and Intelligence and 20% Luck) (5s)
Ice Magic -> Earth Magic = Hailstone (Large heal)
Ice Magic -> Energy Magic = Hoarfrost (-200% mana cost) (5s)