October 02, 2013
More Gear in the Treasure Map
Decipher the Clue to Find the Shop!
TreasureHunters, assemble! We've been including new ways for you to explore the game, hunts and wars to get you back to maps you have never seen, or haven't been to in a long time. Tonight we are releasing an all-new way to do just that: the Treasure Map!
Talk to Cleric Joy in Battleon or Valencia in BattleonTown to buy the Treasure Map for a one-time cost of 2000 AventureCoins, then use the clue it gives in the item description to find a shop hidden in-game full of 0 AC gear only YOU can access!
Defend the Dragon Throne!
Full list of gear accessible in the Treasure Map is:
- Royal Dragoon Armor NEW!
- Dragoon's Armet Helm NEW!
- Dragoon's Sheathed Blades Cape NEW!
- Nameless Warrior Armor
- Anonymous Drone Helm
- Terror of the Undead Sword
- Slasher of the Undead Mace
- Dragonfire Katana
- Solar Protector Wings
- Solar Protector Beak
- Solar Protector Armor
- Dual Flaming Katanas
- BrightBlade Warrior Armor
- Brightblade Shoulder Cloth Cape
- Brightblade Helm
- Bright Blade
- Dual Bright Blades
- Blood Terror ArmorBlood Terror Helm
New in the Treasure Map shop: Royal Dragoon!
Once you have the Treasure Map item, read the clue in its item description, then locate the map and start clicking around! You'll see your cursor change (like when it hovers over a button), and that's the sign you've found the shop!
Brightblade Warrior set !
Treasure Map: Info to Know!
We've been getting many questions about this new feature, so read on to get the news on what you really need to know!
- You cannot open the Treasure Map Shop unless you have purchased the Treasure Map.
- Purchasing the Treasure Map unlocks the shop forever (as long as you have it in your inventory), and the shop will be updated regularly!
- The gear in the shop costs 0 AdventureCoins so you can take advantage of the free storage!
- You only need to buy the map once (and then keep it) to access all future shop updates!
- The clue will change each time the shop updates! (It wouldn't be a very good treasure hunt if it didn't!)
Shadow Commander and Unidentified Warrior!
With the Treasure Map, you're buying access to the shop full of exclusive gear AND access to any of the FUTURE gear that gets put into it!