October 04, 2013
Unlock Blood ShadowCaster with a 3 Month Membership!
Become a Blood ShadowCaster to command the darkest of the magical arts: Blood magic! Will you sacrifice the blood of your friends and enemies to become more powerful? Will you do what must be done to ensure that you CAN control your own destiny?
Starting today, October 4th, at 12 PM server time (Noon), upgrade with a 3 month membership package to unlock the Blood ShadowCaster set!
Much the same way we did versions of the Lightcaster for ACs and membership, we've done the same for the Shadow Sorcerer / ShadowCaster, but with a different color palette for the separate sets. Find details on the Shadow Sorcerer 5k AC package here!
Where Can I Get It?
You can upgrade your account in any of the following places:
- Through your game menu, using the in-game payment system. Click on the Treasure Chest at the bottom of your screen to bring the menu up!
- Using the payment page at AQ.com!
- On our Portal Site, under the AQWorlds game packages section.
Get ALL the gear: ! armor, 5 wings, 5 helms, and 2 staffs when you purchase the 3 month membership. Each item is 0 ACs for free storage and the package come with a character page badge!
To find the gear:
- Open your Book of Lore
- Click the Badges section
- Go into the "Other Badges" section
- Scroll until you see the BloodCaster badge
September 30, 2013
We Have SO MUCH For You This Week
I'm going to keep this short, because the team has got a LOT of work to do if we're going to get everything out on time! Make sure to check out the current Reminders Design Notes post to stay up to date.
Can't handle the chaos... or so many releases!
Monday, September 30th
That is TODAY!
- Later tonight, the limited time gear in the Wheels of Doom and Destiny merge shops will be leaving... permanently. If you haven't gotten your "Skulls and Doom" or "Ancient Skulls and Doom" blades yet, now's the time!
Merge your Fortune Potions from the Wheels to create these blades!
- Check out our Pumpkin Carving Contest! Read Beleen's Design Notes for more information.
- Our Friday the 13th maps become Legend-only until December, when we have another Friday the 13th event!
Tuesday, October 1st
5th Upholder begins! Upgrade your account to get a sweet character page badge, access to FIVE Star Swords, and all the Legend-only perks you always get! (Like a free spin on the Wheel of Doom or Destiny, pets, exclusive storylines, and more!) If you already have an upgraded account and the upgrade will be active - or expires - on November 1st, then congratulations, you're already a 5th Upholder!
Legion Star Sword not pictured.
If you were an Upholder before and lost access to your Star Sword, never fear! You'll be able to go into your Book of Lore Upholder badge and access the shop to get it once more! We've had a LOT of people ask us to do this over the years, and now it is finally happening!
If you supported AQWorlds from the start as a Founder, you'll be able to access ALL of the Founder dragon pets... including this year's Green Armored and Galactic Armored Dragon pets!
Wednesday, October 2nd
Treasure Map time! Talk to Cleric Joy in Battleon to purchase a Treasure Map. Then use the clue in the item's description to find the location of the treasure hidden somewhere in-game.... and access ALL of the gear we've EVER added to the shop, plus the new Royal Dragoon set!
X marks the spot for treasure beyond measure!
Thursday, October 3rd
Run around corraling the server hamsters desperately trying to flee from the Friday insanity!
Friday, October 4th
Hang on to your helms, it's going to be a BIG release!
- Quibble's Talk Like a Pirate Day shop leaves! Last chance to get all of his awesomely piratical gear!
- The Blood Shadowcaster set arrives with the 3 month membership! If you purchase this package in October, you are automatically a 5th Upholder!
- All the previous year's Mogloween events return! Get your trick or treat ON!
- BattleMage Class releases! Memet will do a skills writeup later this week.
- Chaos War rares shop leaves... forever! (The Chaorrupted Locked Blades will NOT go rare.)
- We continue the Swordhaven Chaos Saga where we left off last week. If you haven't caught up yet, DO IT NOW! The cliffhanger ending was EVIL!