May 10, 2021
Server Update Release Notes
This past few weeks, we have been working on fixing many old and hidden bugs in the current AQW game server code. (Not the new AQW:Mobile server)
Along the way, we have been using a special "ServerTest" server to test the changes every few days. Many of you have been playing on this server to find new bugs.
A big Thank You goes to: Joseph_Fire, thechaostitanic, and Gorion. They reported an important bug, and provided detailed information and also verified that the problem was only on the test server.
I also want to thank our new staff member Yetsu for providing testing support for every change we worked on during the development phase.
Brief List of Changes: May 10, 2020
- Selling items when you are at the max gold cap, will refund zero gold, but the item will be removed from your inventory. Fixes house item selling bug.
- In PVP zones, it is no longer allowed to Get items from your Bank. You can store items, but can not swap or pull items from Bank.
- Better warning messages when guild, party, and friend actions fail.
- Buying items that are higher than your character level are blocked.
- Item drops from monsters will now have enhancement level equal to your char level, unless the item is higher than your char level. It will not be enhanced.
- If you try to go to a player house that does not exist, and you already own a home, you will get an warning message, instead of going to the buyhouse map.
- Removed an old hidden process that would often lag the entire system every 15 minutes.
- Faster server reboot time.
- Many other behind-the-scenes performance and bug fixes.