March 14, 2022
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms! You may now report bugs that are not account specific or are related to the most recent release on Discord in the Official Artix Games Discord Server, channel #aqw-bug-reports.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- The Undead Legion saga has had apop changes in /seraph and /envy to better direct players to where they should be at.
- Underworld Oni's Burning Blades (the daggers) now require Underworld Oni's Blades (the daggers) to merge, not the Underworld Oni's Blade (sword).
- Ground Runes now show in inventory and bank.
- 8 Bit Daimyo now has his own description.
- Apop on Commander Rand in /dagerecruit is now fixed and will allow you to continue your quests.
- Great Dragon Armor now keeps the top and bottom joined.
- Undead Seraphic General Armor has been taught how to use the legs.