August 12, 2020
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Skip button added to Tachyon MiniGame to help prevent throwing of computers due to lag.
- DoomKnight Fortress House not loading fixed.
- Lady Celestia given the proper directions to Alteon now.
- Blood Moggot readed to /darkoviaforest.
- Gifts for Mom has left /battleontown for the year.
- Dark Elementalist Helm is now the proper size.
- Tomix's Pandora and recolors now have the proper number of eyes.
- Enchanted Sepulchure Armor has been given a CC adjustment.
- Zealous Seraphim Cape fixed to fix the issue the previous fix intrduced.
- Sleek Concert Outfit (m) has been readjusted as much as it can be for the neck length.
- Intergalactic Defender's Wings & Intergalactic Commander's Wings are now placed the same on the charmodel.
- DeadTech D00MBLADE 2.0 no longer changes colour during the animation cycle.
- Nebula Paladin's Breaker has been arted.
- Dark Ringmaster top and bottom now meet in the middle.
- Seraphic Commander (f) leg shading fixed.
- Lethe Of Vokun (f) eyes fixed.
- Faraday Suit (f) front robe layer fixed.
- Corrupt Guardian's Cutlass slightly repositioned.
- Golden Freedom Cannon and Chaotic Freedom Cannon no longer turn into each other.
Hello again Buggy Fans! Been a while since one of these was posted. This one is more just a reminder!
There seems to have been a wee bit of confusion about what happens when the Game Rules and Terms & Conditions are not adhered to as it pertains to glitch abuse. Let's see if we can clear it up a little.
Everyone at AQW is human, and we all make mistakes. Sometimes these mistakes are small and we can just correct it and move one. Sometimes these mistakes are not so small, and more correction needs to be done, and then we can move on.
When the mistakes are a little larger, and particularly when there has been significant abuse of them before we can get it corrected, we can and sometimes have to remove items or ACs from accounts. If we have to do this, no other actions are taken against the account, as it began from an "our bad". However, you can prevent this from happening to you by SENDING A BUG REPORT if you see a glitch, rather than testing it a few dozens times yourself!