March 11, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Aquamarine of Nulgath will now require the quest taken to drop to help control drop spam.
- Void Guardian's Claws repositioned.
- Summer Xeven and Sekt - Xeven’s bikini CC issues fixed.
- Paragon Fiend Mounted House Guard ® now actually faces right. (Horses cant tell left from right because they cant make an L out of their hoof!)
- Wrath of the Legion Blade Pet matches the sword now.
- Dark Caster Armor - special Dage Head version now has a different head for the ladies too. (It may have involved giving @Aelious_AE an axe …)
- UltraWrath of the Legion Blade flipped right side up.
- Chaorrupted Lycan Hunter male was not supposed to have any CC bits. Bits removed.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Enchanted Nulgath Nation House - edit menu disappears after using armor customizer. This happens with every house with a customizer room. Unfortunately, this is not something we can fix. You can bring the menu back by leaving the house and returning. The Wiki will also be updating the house pages which have customizers to state this.
- There were a number of reports about Art which were not bugs this week. Please refer back to the Design Notes for Non Standard Armours and Bug, Opinion or Engine Limitation.
The BuyBack Shop and Equippable Items Used in Quests
The BuyBack Shop was designed to allow you to repurchase any item you had ever obtained by paying ACs for it. In 2016, this function was also expanded to include items you obtained from quests or farming which were taggged as 0 ACs.
Many of you have noticed that this will also allow you to get them back when you have used them in a quest or merge. This is not a bug.
It was an unintended side effect. However, after reviewing all the implications of this, we have decided to allow it to remain.