November 27, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Cysero’s apop in /battleontown now lets you do the A Golden Blade quest again.
- Starship House no longer lets you EVA.
- Surfboard of the Nation has been put in storage for the winter.
- Battle Commander Liest is back to his old Legion looking self. We finally convinced him Mogloween is over.
- Floating Skull Pet has been unsquooshed.
- Fancy Winter War Locks is fully CC now.
- Brightoak Blade and Shield trim is fixed to silver now.
- DoomKnightgown and Doom Midknightgown have proper back arms now.
- Cyber Reavers resized and repositioned. (Damage range change was intentional)
- Digital Phoenix Blade upsized.
- Dark Void Paladin Katana and Katanas had a stray line removed.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Nega Anubyx Warrior does not have CC skin on purpose.
- Obsidian Grovebreaker Armor M/F coat splits into two when walking. (this one is gonna be long!) The armour is not actually breaking, this is how layers work so that part is in front and part is in back. The front part is a layer called “Robe” and the back part is a layer called “BackRobe”. This keeps the pieces where they belong on the model. Due to this style of layering, it does cause this split effect when moving.