November 07, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Undead Boomstick’s description updated.
- Lightguardwar map set so to story progession now. You do still have to turn either war quest in to begin the story.
- Deathknight Helm now covers entire face.
- Male Brightoak Avenger armor - a few more fixes to the colours.
- Eternal Dragon Warrior armor hands CC fixed.
- Battle Commander Leist got his picture back.
- Bongo Cat helms - Twilly's paws stay red. All of them have stopped sitting on their paws.
Check out this Design Notes post for why we were so delayed this week:
This Weekend: Double DOOM