September 25, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Ada's Light Scythe, Legion Skull Mace and Mask of Laken are now officially rare.
- Guncraft Commander’s Tricorn added to the Pirate Collection 2018 shop.
- Spirit Enntropy Pet and Enntropy Pet names and descriptions fixed.
- Explorer Naval seasonal hats returned to Quibble’s shop.
- Items in Quibble missing descriptions have now been described.
- Male Vampire Naval Commander skin showing on run has been fixed.
- Fantasy Bard female broken arm has been realigned.
- Voltaire’s Baby Black Unicorn Pet has been taught to heel.
- Undead Warrior Judge glow on belt skull removed to match the rest of the skulls.
- Necromancer & variants have had the ears chopped off. RIGHT OFF!
- More places where Gravelyn was flirting have now been deemed “no flirting” zones.
- Paladin Helms in Doompally cutscenes colour fixed. We took their trainee helms away.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Vampire Naval Commander being “fatter” is exactly the way Lae intended it to be.
- Vampire Naval Commander weird highlight effect when clicked on is because of the transforming bits.
It’s that time again. We are getting a LOT of reports on two very basic issues which are not bugs.
The first is “my class won’t rank up”. This is not a bug. This is a case of you need to hit things that are big enough to give you class points. Right now, class points are awarded on a descending scale based on your level vs monster level. If the monster is your level, or higher, you get full points. If the monster is a lower level than you, each level it is lower than you deducts 5% of the points it can award. This means that once a monster is 20 levels smaller than you, it no longer awards class points. Please watch the monsters you are fighting!
The next is all the various things that are caused by not clearing your cache. For a list of the most common things that happen when you need to clear your cache, you can refer back to these Design Notes.
So please! Always Clear Your Cache before sending a bug report. This is not a game issue. It’s a browser thing. We can’t fix your browser. YOU CAN!