August 20, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- The quest “Tea for Me” can be completed now, and the typo has been fixed.
- Side Phoenix Blade & Phoenix Blade on Your Back descriptions have been fixed.
- Skeletal Fire Mage has returned to BattleunderA from his vacation.
- Elissa Keelhaul has a shiny new back button. Or at least one that works now.
- The map Desoloth now has the replay button for all 3 Dragonplane cutscenes.
- Orochi has made an appearance now and chased Orocheevil out!
- Tiki Fun amour unusual CC bits removed.
- Prismatic SkyGuard Warrior female has found her skirt again.
- ArchPaladin Cape has been told to lighten up a bit.
- Were-Diver Morph foot fur now CC.
Not Fixed & Why:
No list this week, but we do need to make a general statement on the art of REALLY old items. When something is super old, like 2008-2009, generally we aren’t going to change the art. These items were made using a different style, that many players liked and still like. So they will remain as they are now. They will only be fixed if it is something that is actually broke, like pieces of the model not connected.