February 19, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: February 19, 2018
- Alteon's Royal Armor has a more fitting description now.
- One-Eyed Drow Helm +5 highlights have been darkened some. (We can’t go too far with it or it will lose the quality the artist wanted it to have)
- Gold Parade Helm & Blue Parade Helm are now just ACs, no more merge requirements.
- Pastel Skyguard Captain art fixes.
- Ripper Kangaroo moved a little to the side because he was HUGE and blocked the player.
- Paladin's Benediction got some CC updates.
- Swank Ultrahat got some CC updates.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- ‘Armageddon’ - ‘Arbiter’s Wrath’ now gives 30% crit damage
- ‘Armageddon’ - ‘Arbiter’s Wrath’ duration now lasts for 8 seconds
- ‘Slingshot Web’ - Description has been updated.
- ‘Destiny or Doom’ - Description has been updated.
Any classes that had a large amount of space in front of their description has been removed.
Class Team Note: These Void Highlord changes should increase your damage short term and have you hitting even bigger crits! The description to Armageddon was incorrect previously as Arbiter’s Wraith was only providing 20% crit damage until now.
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.