December 18, 2017
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: December 18, 2017
- More seasonal items readded.
- Renegade PhantomSlasher repositioned so it sits better in your hand.
- Dark Dragon Defender male chest is now properly CC.
- Dark Chaos Berserker skin colour issues fixed.
- Dragon Whips and Hammerhead Whips no longer masquerading as each other.
- BladeMaster eyes and Undead Infantry eyes touched up.
- Bedhead Hairstyle got a colour improvement.
- The Unholy of Vokun female arm stays same size now.
- Male Frostval Healer boot and foot are attached to the leg now.
- Crimson Vampire Hair got a face lift.
- Battlefield no longer sends you to the empty void when you leave it.
- Artix in Swordhaven will allow access to his shop again.
- Loyalty Blade of the Nation has been upsized.
- Various typos.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- Arklen and fiends have nothing to report this week. They are still taking any feedback you care to send them though!
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.