November 12, 2021
Darkon's Saga V: Song of Judgement
This weekend: Darkon's Elegy of Madness continues
Screams of madness, cries of pain, sing out judgement's sweet refrain. Log in this weekend as we continue Darkon’s Saga with an all-new chapter! Darkon has successfully summoned the Primordial Judgement. But now, YOU must battle through the unrecognizable city to rescue whatever survivors you can find... IF the members of The Scale don't stop you. A reckoning awaits you in... /astraviajudge!
To help you bring the pain to any enemies you encounter in battle, Darkon and Rare crafted a series of incredibly wicked new reward and shop items for you to collect and equip!
- La's Armor
- La's Eyepatch & Morph helms
- La's Coat cape & Trumpet mace
- Liquified Life-Force & Juror house items
- Astravia Castle house
- Mi's Attire armor
- Mi's Sleeveless Attire armor
- Mi's Morph, Hair, & Antennae helms
And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
New Weekly Challenge Boss: King Drago
What if the Hero met Re instead of La during the attack on Astravia Castle? If you survive Astravia's Judgement and are at least level 80, talk to redacted at the end of /astraviajudge to take on King Drago himself!
In this scenario, Re has just finished leading the charge through Astravia Castle, slaughtering most of Drago’s army in her wake. All that remains is King Drago and his 2 top generals, but Drago is empowering them through his magic. Can The Hero defeat Drago before Judgement arrives and liquifies everyone? That's for you to decide.
King Drago can be defeated once a week* for 5 of his Insignias, which can be used to unlock new Astravian themed items!
- Prince Darkon's Poleaxe: Requires level 80. Deals 75% more damage to Humans when equipped
- Dene's Axe: Requires level 80. Deals 40% more damage to Humans when equipped
- Algie's Bow: Requires level 80. Deals 40% more damage to Humans when equipped
- Drago's Royal Guard: Requires level 80. Gives 35% more Experience and Class Points when equipped
- Drago's Royal Guard's Helmet: Requires level 80.
- Drago's Royal Guard's Cloak: Requires level 80.
King Drago battle tips:
- King Drago is being protected by his two top generals, Executioner Dene and Bowmaster Algie. As long as they are alive, no harm can befall Drago.
- Being the lazy King he is, Drago does nothing throughout the entire fight. Your real battle is with his generals.
- The more Executioner Dene attacks, the more defense he gains, and the more defense you lose!
- The more Bowmaster Algie attacks, the more damage he gains, and the more damage you lose!
- Bowmaster Algie has positioned himself strategically.
- You have about 3 minutes to defeat Drago before Judgement arrives.
*Weekly quests reset every Friday at 12:01 AM EST. If you complete a weekly quest on a Thursday, it will be available again on Friday!
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Don't miss out on your favorite limited time events, stories, and gear!
- Daily gifts released between Oct 18 - 31
- Mogloween events + rare gear
- Daily gifts released between Nov 1 - 15
- Harvest Hunters seasonal set
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.
Download the Launcher at artix.com/launcher, then log in and get back to battling right from your computer. No Flash Player or web browser needed.