March 26, 2021
Darkon's Saga III: Necessary Sacrifices
Return to the Madness this weekend!
This weekend, log in and battle through the next chapter in Darkon's Saga as we bring you Part III: Necessary Sacrifices! Gear up, because you're facing a battle on multiple fronts: Eridani's deadly disease has now spread to Astravia, its tyrannical King faces an uprising, and the mysterious members of the Scale continue to wreak havoc all around you.
This weekend, /join astravia to begin your adventure:
- Talk to Kaspar Garretts and accept his quests
- Investigate the spread of the disease you first found in Eridani
- Battle dark and deadly creatures (27 + 28!) to get new drops
- Uncover more information about the mysterious members of the Order.
- See if you can spot ALL the chess references (there are a ton!)
And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Astravian Reward Gear
You will not need to sacrifice any bank space for this week's new farming and shop rewards! They'll be permanently available, so you can get them whenever you want. Battle monsters in /astravia for new drops and complete this week's story event to find permanent Merge and AC shops on La.
- Astravia Mercenary's Dagger + Boomstick weapons
- Astravian Officer armor + helms
- Townsfolk NPC helms
- Tiered boss accessories
Plus, battle creatures and the boss in the map to find 12 new monster drops!
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Don't miss out on your favorite limited time events, stories, and gear!
- March Seasonal Set leaves
- Rare daily login gifts released before March 24 leave
April 9: Dage's seasonal birthday event and gear leave*
- Rare daily login gifts released between March 24 - 31st leave
- April Seasonal Gear leaves
- Grenwog + Earth Day holiday events + gear leave
* The /legionarena, /sevencircles, and /sevencircleswar map are permanent additions to the game and will not leave April 9th.
Daily Gift Schedule
Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark the Daily Gift page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts! And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.
Download the Launcher at artix.com/launcher, then log in and get back to battling right from your computer. No Flash Player or web browser needed.