September 29, 2023
Yarrr! New Loot in Quibble's Collection
The Final Update for our 2023 Pirate Collection is here
Quibble Coinbit-ARRRR just got in a new shipment o' loot fer his best mates. Check out his shop for new pirate-themed gear from the past, present, and future for heroes. Rare-hunters can get all of the items in this year's collection for 10,000 ACs with the Grim Seas collection chest (unlocks over 175 items and a pet with a rare character page badge).
This year's Talk Like a Pirate Day collection features fan-favorite characters reimagined as seafaring NPCs (aka "Notorious Pirate Crew-members"). The chest unlocks over 175 items total.
New gear in Quibble's Shop:
- Paladin Slayer Pirate Captain set
- Category Five Hurricane Pirate set*
- Astravian Naval Rebel set
- Vengeful Shiryo Rebel set (color-customizable)
- Savage Zard Territory Ground Rune
- Liberating Lightning Bolt polearm
- Liberating Cloud Fists
- and more!
Quibble's 2023 Grim Seas Collection Chest Details
- Find the Grim Sails 2023 Chest pet in the Featured Collection Chest shop
- Automatically unlock all the 2023 TLaPD collection items as they release
- Complete the Grim Spectre pet's quest to unlock an exclusive character page badge
Last week, over 100 items released in Quibble's Chest + Shop:
- Grim Sails 2023 Collection Chest
- Eldritch Pirate Crewmember armor (AC + member versions)
- Necro Skull helms and weapons
- GrimBlight Naval Commander
- DungeonMaster Naval Commander
- GrimBlight helms, capes, and weapons
- J6 Naval Commander armor set
- Westion Naval Commander armor set
- Galanoth's Naval Commander armor set
- Gravelyn's Pirate Captain armor set
- Beleen's Crimson Crewmember, Captain, and Admiral armor sets
- Dage's Stygian Navigator armor set
- Cysero's Naval Commander armor set
- Doom Captain Capuchin Bank pet
- DoomTech DeepSpace Cthulhu pet
- Left Sock Parrot pet
- Imminent Demise pet
The Chaos Pirate Seasonal Collection Chest Returns
For AQWorlds' 13th anniversary, we added a seasonal Chaos Saga Pirate chest with over 100 items! Unlock them all when you get the Chaos Pirate Collection Chest, or buy individual items from the shop in your game menu.
The seasonal Chaos Pirate Collection Chest includes:
- Mobius Naval Commander set: based on Escherion, the 1st Lord of Chaos
- Duality Pirate Captain set: based on Xing and Xan, the 2nd Lords of Chaos
- Chaos Dragon Pirate Captain set: inspired by Chaos DragonLord Vath, the 3rd Lord of Chaos
- Ruby and Emerald Yokai Pirate Captain sets: inspired by Yokai Isle, the 4th Chaos Saga area
- WerePyre-ate Captain set: inspired by Wolfwing, the 5th Lord of Chaos
- Discordian Naval Commander set: inspired by Discordia, totally the 6th Lord of Chaos
- Arboreal Pirate Captain set: inspired by Arcangrove, the 7th Chaos Saga area
- Sandsea Naval Commander set: inspired by Zhoom, your main ally in the the 8th Lord of Chaos Saga
- Horcish and Trollish Naval Commander sets: inspired by your allies in the 9th Lord of Chaos Saga
- Chronomancer Pirate Captain set: inspired by Iadoa, the 10th Lord of Chaos
- ChaosFang Naval Commander set: inspired by LionFang, the 11th Lord of Chaos
- Swordhaven Naval Commander set: inspired by Alteon, ruler of the 12th Chaos Saga area
- Eternal Dragon Naval Commander set: inspired by the Eternal Dragon of Time, the 13th Lord of Chaos
- Ahoyrion Quest pet (with quest for exclusive character page badge)
Just want a couple of the items listed above? Apart from the exclusive pets, all of the gear contained inside the 2023 TLaPD Grim Sails Collection Chest shop will also be available to buy individually in Quibble's Event shop.
Cysero's Forge House Items Update: Accidental Early Release
These items mistakenly released too early. They were intended to release in October as farming quest reward items (along with a variant using the normal Cysero NPC art). The items will not be limited to the TLaPD 2023 collection chest owners.
We will not remove them, but will adjust the rarity to reflect that they aren't exclusive, and will add the 0 AC tag that the items were intended to have upon launch next month.
So if you own the collection... grats! You get an early sneak-peek!